Living in the area in which we operate allows us the opportunity to be involved in our communities. We support and encourage our employees to volunteer with community organizations whenever possible, with some having a role on various boards. Below are a few of the organizations that our NPP and it’s employees have supported 2015:
- Lac La Biche Cultural Days – Together We Are Better
- Thorhild Central School – Great Beginnings Early Intervention Program
- Newbrook Range Riders
- Lac La Biche Safety Fair & Devon Community Safety Night
- Redwater Public Library
- Thorhild Community Church, Youth and Sports Camp Program
- Thorhild 4-H Multi Club
- Thorhild Library’s Second Annual Children’s Literacy Fair
- Together Enhancing Academic Minds
- Town of Redwater Community Services Department
Click the following link for sponsorship guidelines and eligibility for 2015 sponsorship.
SUPPORTING OUR YOUTH
NPPREA Scholarships – Application Deadline is June 30th, 2017
North Parkland Power recognizes the tremendous amount of dedication, hard work and educational funding for students to achieve their goals. That is why we developed our Scholarships for Members or their children. We encourage you to apply for the scholarship that best suits your area of expertise. Please note that you may only apply for one scholarship.